Thoughts, jokes, and political commentary from a sardonic, outspoken, fun loving, sassy,
30 something female.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jail Bird Bureaucracy!

Posted by Sassy
Oh good. Many times I lay awake at night and think..."I sure hope that someday, someone will grant the right to vote to thieves, murderers, and drug dealers and then hold those votes in equal regard and with as much respect as mine... lowly hard-working, upstanding, taxpayer that I am. Why should only my incarcerated brethren in Vermont and Maine share my bounty? "

Washington state felons should have voting rights, federal court rules

It's finally come to pass! All the years of yearning to share my biggest privilege as an American with convicts...it's finally here...AGAIN.

Well, I suppose we know where Statler and Waldorf found work after Jim Henson passed...they get paid like fat cats to listen to federal appeals in the evergreen state. Hats off to you guys! Even made out of felt and foam... you're probably of stronger mettle than the sum total of Congress.

0 comments on "Jail Bird Bureaucracy!"

Post a Comment