Thoughts, jokes, and political commentary from a sardonic, outspoken, fun loving, sassy,
30 something female.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dumb and Dumber

Posted by Sassy
Now, don't get me wrong...I am not an avid Palin fan. In fact, you could say that my feelings towards her are similar to my feelings about World Series baseball...lukewarm and tempered with a spoonful of apathy.

However, there is NOTHING IN THIS WORLD that I find funnier than intellectual hypocrisy....seriously! Not even cheesecake!

Reid Thinks That Palin is an Absolute Moron!

Hmm...pretty big talk coming from a man that spent a year of his life writing a health bill that he can't keep straight. Maybe he should have written "Vote YES on health reform, Dumbass" on his palm....both times!

0 comments on "Dumb and Dumber"

Post a Comment