Thoughts, jokes, and political commentary from a sardonic, outspoken, fun loving, sassy,
30 something female.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Man, I'm Proud of Robert Gibbs

Posted by Sassy
What a tool!


I'm pretty sure that Palin's not smart enough to run our country...but it literally makes me sick to my stomach to think I'm helping pay the salary of someone that's less mature than my eight year old. THIS is the guy the WH thinks should be in charge of it's press image? Is he hoping to parlay his experience in Washington into a spot on Talk Soup???

"Hey, Robbie! Head on over to Sassy's house tonight for dinner. You and my second grader can take turns 'pulling each other's fingers'. Tool."

**The deeply closeted Freudian in me wonders whether Gibbs wipes with his "hope" and "change" hand.**

0 comments on "Man, I'm Proud of Robert Gibbs"

Post a Comment