Thoughts, jokes, and political commentary from a sardonic, outspoken, fun loving, sassy,
30 something female.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Now...It MAY be me...

Posted by Sassy
but Rock the Vote's newest scare tactic is leaving me a little...well...un bothered.

"We pledge ourselves to the health and liberty of young Americans and to government for the people ... and to never f---ing you if you are against us," the team of actors in the video says.

Nice. Nice AND classy! It's probably just as well that they're uninterested in "mating" (see how I didn't use the 'F' word, mom?) with me. I think anyone that whole heartedly supports the current administration's idea of reform is too unintelligent to get my mojo going. Although, I do have to admit that there are a lot of things about Obamacare that make me go weak at the knees. But it's more like giardiasis than it is foreplay.

Wonder what their pledge is if you support health reform, but not the current monstrosity that senators are donning snow shoes to come out and vote for? What? Like they won't go past second base with you? They'll kiss, but no tongue?

0 comments on "Now...It MAY be me..."

Post a Comment